Most of us know the benefits of coconut oil for ourselves, but adding these super awesome MCTs to your dogs food can also make a real difference to their health. Coconut Oil consists of more than 90% saturated fats. Most of these saturated fats are Medium Chain Triglicerides (MCTs), which are its main source of benefits.
- Clears up skin conditions (eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis, itchy skin)
- Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
- Makes coats become sleek and glossy
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
- Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
- Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings
- Improves digestion and the absorption of nutrients
- Aids healing of digestive disorders like inflammatory bowel syndrome and colitis
- Reduces or even eliminates bad breath!
Immune System, Metabolic Function and Bone Health
- Contains powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agents that help prevent infection and disease
- Regulates and balances insulin
- Promotes normal thyroid function, helping overweight dogs lose weight
- Helps prevent or control diabetes
- MCTs are efficiently metabolised to provide an immediate source of fuel and energy
- Aids in arthritis or ligament problems
RECOMMENDED DOSE” 1 Teaspoon (4grams) per 5kg of canine bodyweight, twice daily for basic MCT support.