SHIPPING AND DELIVERIES — FAQ
All products currently shipped from our Cape Town warehouse
Orders before 13h00 (local time) dispatched same day — transit times vary.
- Orders placed 9h00—17h00 Monday—Friday will begin processing the same day.
- All orders placed after business hours on weekends, public and religious holidays shall begin processing on the first business day thereafter.
- An order confirmation with your tracking number will be verified via email.
- No orders will be dispatched prior to a payment reflecting in our bank account.
- All orders are dispatched from our Cape Town Warehouse.
- All items are sent via our national courier service.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you the moment your order is dispatched. If you have created an account with us you can login to view your order and track your delivery.
- Our couriers generally deliver Monday—Friday between 08h00 and 17h00.
No courier deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays or during Public Holidays.
Purchased BEFORE 13h00
Leaves MojoMe HQ same day
Purchased AFTER 13h00
Leaves MojoMe HQ within 24 hours
Transit Times To:
- Cape Town: 1-2 working days
- Main Centres: 2-3 working days
- Regional Areas: 2-5 working days
- Remote Areas: 5-7 working days
IMPORTANT These delivery transit times are estimations. We use third-party courier service and are unable to guarantee exact delivery times. Please note that during lockdown our couriers have advised that they are experiencing exceptionally high volumes and that there may be some delays. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
ORDERS LESS THAN R650
LOCAL DELIVERIES - CAPE TOWN REGION
NATIONAL DELIVERIES - ALL OTHER REGIONS
- All items are sent via SAPO (South African Post Office) International AIR Parcel Service.
- All items are tracked and fully insured.
- Please allow 7—14 working days for delivery.
- All tracked deliveries need to be signed for.
- Your order will be delivered Monday—Friday between 08h00 and 17h00 (local time)
All online international payments are made in South African Rands (ZAR).
Currency conversions are estimated and should be used for informational purposes only.
We currently ship to:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Canada, China, Denmark, Dubai, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kenya, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Zimbabwe.