Linseed, also known as flaxseed, is one of the healthiest seeds you can eat. These little goodies pack big nutritional power, loaded with essential fatty acids, B vitamins and minerals. Flax seeds are a must-have for the Paleo pantry too, as they are a “complete” protein. Add MojoMe Brown Linseed to your pantry and give your favourite cereals and smoothies a powerful nutrient boost.
Here are some great reasons to eat more linseeds:
- They’re full of Omega 3 fatty acids, which protect your heart while keeping blood pressure & cholesterol levels in check. They also have powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- They’re a “complete” protein, meaning they contain all the essential amino acids your body needs.
- Linseeds are also high in B vitamins, manganese & magnesium.
- A rich source of both soluble & insoluble fibres, which promote a healthy digestive system.
- These seeds are one of the best plant-based sources of lignans, substances that help to fight disease.