Become a MojoMe agent reseller
Our reseller initiative is open to all entrepreneurs and has been created to give our customers access to our fabulous goodies in their area quickly and conveniently.
Opportunities are limited. The appointment of new resellers is entirely at the discretion of the company. Our goal is to give all entrepreneurs a fair opportunity to succeed by not overcrowding areas with resellers.
How does the reseller program work?
The reseller initiative is a non-exclusive opportunity created for entrepreneurs to earn additional income or even make this opportunity a full-time career whilst enjoying something they love, whether it is the love for the health industry, interacting with customers or simply selling products.
The MojoMe reseller initiative is free to join and designed to make our products more accessible to customers by offering a local personalised experience within the area they live in.
Resellers can build up a client profile and market the goodies customers enjoy on a regular basis and advise them of any promotions running from time to time. Resellers are always the first to know about upcoming sales and promotions.
Do I have to keep stock?
No. Resellers are not required to keep stock however if a reseller does keep stock, they will have the advantage of offering faster delivery.
Do I need to sign any long-term contacts?
No. There are no long-term agreements to sign.
Is the license exclusive and what competition can I expect in my area?
The reseller license is offered on a non-exclusive basis however we are appointing limited licenses per area to give everybody a fair opportunity.
How do I invoice my customers?
You can invoice your customers via manual invoice books or electronically via using a free online cloud service such as Wave invoicing.
Traditionally these free cloud services have limited features such as invoicing with no credit card options etc.
Resellers must use their own trading name and will not be allowed to use the MojoMe name or SmartPack PTY Ltd on invoices.
Are there any rules regarding social media posting etc?
Yes. We have company guidelines as well as authorised images resellers are allowed to use. To view our social media policies simply click here.
How does a reseller make money?
- Once your reseller profile is activated on our online platform you will have instant access to the volume discounted pricing.
- Resellers purchase products from our online at a discounted volume rate.
- Resellers will sell the products to customers at the Mojome advertised pricing.
What happens if I choose to leave the program?
- Should you wish to stop selling our products you can simply notify the company and we will remove your details from the reseller contact page.
- Your profile will stay on our system and you will still be able to purchase our products, but obviously not at the discounted reseller pricing.
- You may return all unused, unopened products to the company at your own cost. Upon receipt, we will inspect the products and refund you the amount you paid for the products.
When will I receive my refund if I leave the program?
- Product returns take about two weeks to process – including transit time to our warehouse, checking stock items etc.
- Once processed your refund will be initiated and we will notify you via email.
Reseller application form
"*" indicates required fields